Do you have a lot of supplies (or even just a few) and sometimes just stare at them wondering
- Where do I start?
- What do I use?
- How do I figure out what to do?
- I wish I could make that!
If you can relate to any of the above, then here is the answer to all your questions!
This online class focuses on using your supplies to create great cards. Each month a new sketch and ideas will be available for you to purchase. Once your get the PDF tutorial and sketch you will grab your supplies and start creating immediately.
This class is a month long program. Each Monday you will be emailed the PDF Tutorial which includes the supplies and measurements that I used. You can then pull out your own supplies to use to craft your card. You can sign up for this class from anywhere in the world since you are using your own supplies.
The first e-mail sent to you includes the Sketch we will use for the entire month. Then on the second Monday of the month you will get a second idea using the same Sketch. The same Sketch will be used for the next 2 weeks with more ideas and slight variations to the layout to give a different look to each card. At the end of the month you will have 4 ideas that used the same Sketch.
Each new month means a new sketch and a new set of Tutorials! You will have access to the PDF’s so that you can
- Save them and print them out if you would like
- Create a folder to place all the PDF’s in for future use
- Use them over and over
These projects will not be found anywhere else. They are exclusive to anyone who signs up for the class.
Signing up for the class each month means
- you won’t need to spend time surfing the internet for ideas, you can now spend your time crafting
- no more wondering what to use as the suggestions will be there for you
- step by step instructions at your fingertips
- sketches you can use over and over
I hope I inspire you by
- Using current on trend ideas created with current Stampin’ Up product
- Ideas for how you can use your supplies in ways you may not have thought of
- Tips and Tricks to get the most from your supplies
If you have any questions, please e-mail me and I will be happy to answer them for you. I will respond as soon as possible ~ email@example.com
Sign up by clicking the button above and start being creative today!