Hello Everyone ~ are you ready to see what my Celebrate Sunflowers and Buffalo Check card looks like?
Fall means beautiful sunflowers. Stampin’ Up has a gorgeous stamp set with this fun flower. There is a large flower that is fun to stamp in a variety of colors just like the flowers. To add depth and dimension there is a lacy overlay for the large image. The small image is so cute and a great size as an added element on your card front. Both the large image and small image has a die to cut it out.
The sentiments are perfect for a variety of occasions. The font used can be formal or fun. The stamps are easy to split the sentiment apart if you need it to fit into a smaller space.
Today’s card used the large sunflower with the Buffalo Check background stamp. I went with Bumblebee as my main color as who doesn’t love yellow and black together. I used those lacy overlays to add some texture and interest. I also added some of the cotton Bumblebee ribbon with a cute bow. Here is my Celebrate Sunflowers and Buffalo Check card.
Features of the Card
- Celebrate Sunflowers
- Buffalo Check background stamp
- card base ~ Bumblebee – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black ~ 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Bumblebee ~ scrap for die cutting
- Garden Green ~ scrap for die cutting
- Pear Pizzazz ~ scrap for stamping and die cutting
- Soft Suede ~ scrap for die cutting
- So Saffron ~ scrap for stamping and die cutting
- Whisper White ~ 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Bumblebee 1/4″ cotton ribbon
Have you seen these ideas using the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle?
- Black and White Sunflower
- Daffodil Delight Embossed Sunflower
- Celebrate Sunflowers in Blackberry Bliss
Want to make my gorgeous card? Click on the image below and place your order in my online store. If you need help placing an order, feel free to contact me.