Hello Everyone ~ I have another idea that did not make make my class so Check Out this Halloween Project.
I only managed to get my bathroom cleaned, my challenge card for my Facebook Page made and posted, and my ideas for my Facebook Live created and posted. I did not get the birthday card made so I will work on that as well as a few other things today.
This is the Last Call to register for my Inspiration in the Mail class. I have heard from so many people that they don’t do Halloween but wish it was for Christmas. That got me thinking ~ what if I offered you a choice? You can choose to do the class and make Halloween treat holders with matching card or you can choose to do the class and make Christmas treat holders with matching card. Several others also asked about doing the class as a Zoom so they can make the projects along with me and ask questions as needed. I will be doing it as a Zoom on September 29th at 7:00 pm. If you can’t make the Zoom it will be recorded and you can watch it when the time is right for you. I have updated the information page so click the photo below and choose the option that works for you!
I have another Halloween project that did not make it into the online class this month. This cute little box holds 5 Hershey miniatures. I love the spiders used to decorate it. Check Out this Halloween Project that I am sharing today.
Features of the Card
- Hallows Night Magic bundle
- card base ~ Blackberry Bliss – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ and 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ and 3″ x 3 1/2″
- Whisper White ~ 3 3/4″ x 5″ and 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″ and scraps
- Magic in this Night dsp ~ spider pattern – sizes to fit the box
- Black Glitter paper ~ scraps
- Metallic Mesh ribbon
- Cello bag to hold Hershey miniatures and fit in the box ~ I cut mine off as it was too long
Here are some other ideas for Halloween cards.
- Open If You Dare from Stampin’ Up
- A Slimline Magic In This Night Idea
- Stampin’ Up Magic In This Night
Stampin’ Up supplies used for my creation
Thanks for visiting me today and I hope I inspired you. Don’t forget to check out my Inspiration in the Mail class and register. Don’t miss this fun class! Have a Great Day and if you liked the Check Out this Halloween Project you will love the class!