Hello Stampers ~ are you ready to try the Color Blending Using Your Die Cuts technique?
Are you ready to try this fun technique? I had so much fun creating this background and I am sure you will also.
I hope you have tried the color blending using a stencil from a die that I shared on Wednesday. I have another idea for you today.
Today’s technique is a great one for making a background. The color combinations are endless. You can also use any dies to create your masks.
Once you choose your dies you just apply your colors randomly to get the patchwork look. When the background is completed you just add a sentiment and either a die cut image or some ribbon. Here is the video showing how I made the Color Blending Using Your Die Cuts card.
Features of the Card
- Daisy Lane
- card base ~ Coastal Cabana – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ and scrap for die cutting
- Basic Black ~ scraps for die cutting and layering
- Highland Heather ~ 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ and scrap for die cutting
- White ~ 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 3 3/4″ x 5″ and scrap for stamping
- Basic Rhinestones
- Stitched Nested Labels dies
- Well Written dies
If you have these dies, here is another way to use them to make a great masculine card.
What dies do you have that you will be trying this technique with? I would love for you to share them with me. Thanks for visiting me today and have a Fabulous Friday!