Hello Everyone ~ are you ready for a Fast and Fabulous Butterfly Gala card?
I have never seen so much rain! It rained all day yesterday, sometime hard. We even had thunderstorms! We are supposed to have more rain today and tomorrow I will be glad for Sunday as no rain! Today I am working on some ideas in my studio and then I am going to play cards with Barb.
I love to play with color combos. Today’s card uses a great combination that really pops. Do you like to play with color? What is your favorite color combination? Check out how I used 2 colors and a neutral with today’s Fast and Fabulous Butterfly Gala creation.
Features of the card
- card base ~ Basic Gray – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White edged layer – 3″ x 5 1/4″
- 2019 – 2021 In Color designer series paper ~ 2 1/4″ x 5 1/8″
- scraps of Whisper White for stamping butterflies and punching
- 2019 – 2021 In Color faceted dots ~ Rococo Rose
- Basic Gray ink for butterfly wings
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink for butterfly bodies
I know you will want to see how I made this beautiful card so here is the video for you to watch.
Check out how the edgelit adds just the right touch to this card.
If you have this set and want to see some other ideas, check out these links.
I know you love this card and will want to C.A.S.E. (Copy And Share Everything) it, here are the supplies I used. You can easily use the other colors from the In Color designer series paper for your version.
Thanks for visiting me today and I hope I inspired you. Did you like the new layout for my blog post? I am playing with it and would love to get your feedback. Let me know what you think and if I need to tweak anything! Have a Fabulous Friday and will you be trying my Fast and Fabulous Butterfly Gala creation?