Hello Everyone ~ I have a bright, fun Flower Inspiration Idea to share with you today.
I got my one project I needed to complete done! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels so good to have that completed. Now I have 2 more projects I need to get completed. I feel like I am missing something and I hope I don’t come up on the deadline and have to rush to get it finished.
Today I have some packages to mail out so I will go to the post office. Then I will work on my other projects I have to get completed. I think I need to make a list again so I can see what I have to get done!
We have an Inspiration Challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments Paper Crafting Challenges blog.
When I looked at the photo the daisies jumped out at me as well as the hibiscus in the upper left hand corner. I decided to use these and my punches to create some flowers. Once my flowers were all made I decided to put it on a black background. Wait til you see how the flowers pop on the black background.
Features of the card
- card base ~ Mango Melody – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 /14′
- Basic Black card stock layer ~ 4″ x 5 1/4″ and scrap for flower centers using Poppy Moments dies and 1/2″ circle punch
- Balmy Blue ~ small flowers cut out using the Well Written dies
- Daffodil Delight ~ center of daisy with 1/2″ circle punch
- Flirty Flamingo ~ flower using Four Petal Flower punch
- Granny Apple Green ~ leaves using the Sprig punch
- Mango Melody ~ flower using 1 3/8″ scallop circle punch
- Whisper White ~ daisy using Medium daisy punch
- rhinestones for the center of flowers
Look at how these flowers pop on the Basic Black background. Lots of bright colors look fabulous on black.
Punched flowers are a great way to create a card front. Here are some ideas.
Several of these punches are retiring on June 2nd. Order them now so you don’t miss on these great punches. Click the photo to go to the item in my online store.
Make sure you check out the other design team projects at Hand Stamped Sentiments Paper Crafting Challenges blog to see how they were inspired by the Inspiration photo. There are some great projects!
Thanks for visiting me today and I hope I inspired you. It is supposed to rain the next few days so it will be perfect to spend some time working on my projects. Maybe I will get more done than I think I will. Have a Terrific Tuesday and what do you think of the Flower Inspiration Idea card.