Hello Everyone ~ I have a gorgeous Stampin’ Up Beautiful Friendship card to share today.
I managed to get my cards for this week made yesterday. Today I will be working on the videos for them. I also need to make some cards for my In Color Club. I have a few made but I need to make the others. I also need to cut and package my No Stamping Card Kits so they can sit in the garage a few days to make sure there are no germs on them. It will be a very busy day!
Today’s card began with the die cut panel that used the Ornate Layers dies. I wanted to show a way to use this great die so I decide to created a stamped layer for the inside. The video for the Stampin’ Up Beautiful Friendship card shows how you can make this gorgeous card.
Features of the card
- Beautiful Friendship
- card base ~ Whisper White – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ and a scrap for stamping and die cutting
- Coastal Cabana ~ 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and a scrap
- Pool Party ~ 2 ” x 5″
- Ornate Layers dies
- Tasteful Labels dies
- Tasteful Textile embossing folder
- Whisper White polka dot tulle ribbon
Here are some other ideas using the Beautiful Friendship stamp set.
- Beautiful Friendship Thinking of You
- 10 Minute Beautiful Friendship in Purple Posy
- 10 Minute Beautiful Friendship
Stampin’ Up supplies used for my creation
Thanks for visiting me today and I hope I inspired you. I am hoping I get everything on my list completed today as I can do some other things next week. I need to do some ironing also so I have to have time for that task also. Have a Sensational Sunday and give the Stampin’ Up Beautiful Friendship idea a try.