Stampin’ Up Happiness Abounds Sending Hugs
Hello Everyone – I have another idea for you using some of you pattern paper stash with the Stampin’ Up Happiness Abounds Sending Hugs creation
I love pattern paper and when a new catalog comes out that is usually one of the first products I purchase. Because of that I am always looking for ways to use it and how I can mix and match the patterns from a collection. Look at how I used 3 different patterns to create this cute card.
The little flower sprays in the Happiness Abounds bundle are often overlooked.
Look at these adorable flowers! I love the cute flower spray for just the right accent.
I just had to use the cute flower spray to do the inside of the card and envelope.
Grab your Happiness Abounds bundle and the Hues of Happiness pattern paper and used the details below to make this card.
Card Base: White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Night of Navy: 4″ x 4 3/4″
White: scraps for stamping and die cutting
Hues of Happiness pattern paper: 1 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ – 3 different patterns Note: I used 1 pattern and used the front and back for that pattern and then just pulled in another pattern.
Let’s Make It! – Note this card is in the landscape position not the usual portrait
- affix stamps to blocks
- fold and burnish the card base
- determine how you want to layout the pieces of pattern paper then using a slim (about 1/8″ or smaller) border glue the strips to the Night of Navy card stock Note: I glue the 2 outside pieces first then add the middle strip as it is easier to center the middle piece between the 2 outside pieces
- add the Night of Navy panel to the card base
- stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of White using Night of Navy ink and die cut using the oval in the Beautiful Shapes dies
- add the sentiment to the center of the card front using dimensionals
- stamp the small flower bouquet using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- color the flowers using Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight markers
- color the leaves with the Granny Apple Green marker
- die cut the flower bouquet using the coordinating die
- add the flower bouquet to the left side of the sentiment shape using dimensionals
June Host Code – WHYFJK76
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Shopping cart for Stampin’ Up Happiness Abounds Sending HugsProduct List
Don’t you love this idea? I just love that multi colored pattern paper. If you don’t have it make sure you add it to your collection as it is so versatile.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope my Stampin’ Up Happiness Abounds Sending Hugs card inspired you. Have a Marvelous Monday!
June Inspirations in Ink Tutorial Bundle – get it free with a $35 order using the host code below
June Host Code