Stampin’ Up Oceanfront Quick and Easy
Hello Everyone – I did another sunset and this set makes a Stampin’ Up Oceanfront Quick and Easy card.
Being at the beach this week has given me lots of inspiration. The card was quick and easy as the stamps do all the work.
Our focus this month is the Oceanfront stamp set for our blog hop. Vicky and I are having fun playing with this set.
This stamp set has some great images and you can make lots of different scenes with it.
Look at how I used sponging to create the sunset on this card.
I used the same idea to decorate the inside of the card and the envelope.
Make sure you check out Vicky’s project to see what she did with the Oceanfront stamp set.
Measurements for Stampin’ Up Oceanfront Quick and Easy
Card Base: Calypso Coral 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Waves of the Ocean pattern paper layer: 4″ x 5 1/4″
White: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
Let’s make it!
- affix all stamps to blocks
- fold and burnish the card base
- add the Waves of the Ocean pattern paper layer to the card front
- with the sky stamp (the one that is almost a rectangle) ink it up with Mango Melody then stamp it onto scrap paper
- use a sponge dauber and Calypso Coral ink to ink the bottom of the sky stamp
- stamp the sky onto the White panel about 1/2″ from the top – Hint: when stamping the Calypso Coral is on the bottom
- ink up the water stamp with Balmy Blue and stamp it under the sky making sure to overlap the stamped sky slightly so there are no gaps
- use Sahara Sand to ink up the sand, stamp it onto scrap paper, then stamp it so it overlaps the shoreline slightly
- stamp the short grass using Crumb Cake along the shoreline – see photo above
- attach the stamped panel to the card front
- make a multi-loop bow using linen thread and add it to the lower left hand corner of the white panel just under the sand using glue dots
- with Basic Gray stamp the birds from the On the Horizon set in the sky
April Host Code – FBKKPECF
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Shopping cart of products used for the Stampin’ Up Oceanfront Sunset cardProduct List
Make sure you stop by Vicky’s blog to check out her card. You will love her clean and simple style.
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today. I hope my Stampin’ Up Oceanfront Quick and Easy card inspired you to try an oceanfront scene.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!