Stampin’ Up Oceanfront You Are Special
Hello Everyone – the Stampin’ Up Oceanfront You Are Special is another idea you can make using this great stamp set.
I am enjoying creating all types of cards using the Oceanfront stamp set. Today’s idea uses colors that you might see in the Caribbean. Can’t you just imagine sitting on this beach?
I use this set in my class for April. Make sure you check out the icons below and sign up for the class that fits your needs and schedule.
This set is available until the end of May so don’t miss adding it to your collection.
I used some of the image to decorate the inside of the card and the envelope.
Want to see some of the fine details? Check out the photo below.
I have made a number of beach/ocean cards in the past. This one is a great underwater scene where the paper did all the work. This card has been very popular on Pinterest and Facebook. I love the serene feeling it creates.
All the details to make your version.
Card Base: Basic White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Bermuda Bay layer: 4″ x 5 1/4″
White layer: 3 3/4″ x 5″
Let’s make the Stampin’ Up Oceanfront You are Special card
- affix all stamps to blocks
- fold and burnish the card front
- glue the Bermuda Bay layer to the card front
- using the White layer in landscape mode stamp the sky using Coastal Cabana
- with Bermuda Bay ink up the water and stamp it underneath the sky making sure to line up the water with the bottom of the sky
- stamp the sand underneath the water making sure to line up the top of the sand with the bottom of the water
- take the 2 stone stamp and ink it up with Smoky Slate then take the stamp and ink up just the stone on the left using Basic Gray and stamp it in the lower left hand corner of the White panel
- now use the sand stamp again and stamp it on the bottom underneath the stones to fill in the space between the stones
- create a mask for the stones and using Evening Evergreen ink up the larger grass stamp and stamp it behind the stones
- stamp the smaller grass stamp on the lower right hand corner of the water scene
- add your sentiment using Bermuda Bay in the middle of the white space on the right side of the White panel
- glue the White panel to the card base on top of the Bermuda Bay layer
- sprinkle on the rhinestones
April Host Code – FBKKPECF
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Products used to make the Stampin’ Up Oceanfront You Are Special cardProduct List
What do you think of today’s Stampin’ Up Oceanfront You Are Special idea? Don’t you love this stamp set?
Thanks for visiting me today. Have a Marvelous Monday!
Join the Take 2 Zoom and use up your supplies
Want to learn to stamp? Sign up for the beginner’s class
Do you love visiting the beach? Don’t miss my Beginner Plus Oceanfront class
Want to take your cardmaking up a notch? Check out my Advanced Oceanfront class