Stampin’ Up Seas the Day Underwater Scene
Hello Everyone – are you ready for another Across the Waves and today I have a Stampin’ Up Seas the Day Underwater scene for you.
Vicky from vicky-wright.com and I have teamed up to give you Across the Waves Mini Blog Hop.
Each Wednesday we will be sharing & featuring a project created with a nominated Stamp Set or Bundle. This month we are using Seas the Day.
Purchase this bundle and save 10%
Today I opted to do an underwater scene using that fun frame die. The pattern paper I used had lines and dots and it reminded me of bubbles underwater.
I love this frame die. Check out all the detail it cuts out.
I used the die cut from the center of the frame to create the sponged image on the envelope and cut it down to use inside the card.
I can’t wait to see what Vicky did this week with this bundle. Click the image below to see her posts.
Card Base: Bermuda Bay 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Brights designer series paper assortment: 4″ x 5 1/4″ I used the Coastal Cabana dotted pattern
White: scraps for stamping and die cutting
Step by Step for the Stampin’ Up Seas the Day Underwater Scene card
- fold and burnish the card base
- using the frame from the die set and the Coastal Cabana dotted pattern paper cut out the frame
- to determine the placement of the seaweed, set the frame on the card front and when you know where you need to stamp your seaweed, slide the frame aside and stamp the seaweed in Night of Navy
- add the frame to the card front
- stamp each fish in Calypso Coral on scrap White then die cut using the coordinating dies
- add one of the fish in the middle of the frame using dimensionals
- stamp the bubbles using Night of Navy ink going up from the fishes mouth, see photo above
- add the other fish with dimensionals so its mouth is also where the bubbles are
- sprinkle on Faux Sea Glass shapes
March Host Code – HNSQQKGF
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Supplies used to make the Stampin’ Up Seas the Day Underwater SceneProduct List
Make sure you check out Vicky’s card to see what she did with this set.
Thanks for visiting me today. I hope my Stampin’ Up Seas the Day Underwater Scene inspired you. Pull our your supplies and make a card!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Lovely card Robbie & colours. Perfect underwater scene.
Thanks Vicky! I love this bundle!