Hello Everyone ~ a cute fancy fold is what I have for you today with the Ornate Garden Daisy Pocket Card.
I missed my daisies so I had to play with them today. This fancy fold is actually a pocket card! Isn’t it adorable? This card would brighten up anyone’s day after the Winter we have had. It was so easy as the pocket colors came from the Ornate Garden designer series paper. That adorable ribbon tab helps you to remove the card from the pocket. Get all the details and make one yourself by watching the video below.
Behind the Scenes
- card base ~ White – 4 1/4″ x 11″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Bumblebee ~ 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Garden Green ~ 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Terracotta Tile ~ 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Ornate Garden dsp ~ 4″ x 5 1/4″ (this will be cut down to the size of the card for the pocket)
- Ornate Garden ribbon combo pack
- Medium Daisy punch
- Curvy dies
I love this edge die in the set. Look at this beautiful Christmas card I made using the same dies.
Sketch of the Month ~ new sketch each month and a weekly PDF Tutorial
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks for visiting and have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Today’s card was inspired by Patti Dolan