Stampin’ Up Amazing Silhouettes Tree
Hello Everyone – look at this quick and easy Stampin’ Up Amazing Silhouettes Tree birthday card. Who do you know you could send it to?
Sometimes I get a stamp set that I struggle with. The Amazing Silhouettes is one of those. Today’s card uses the tree image with some wood grained paper to a great masculine card idea.
I love the wood background paper in the Heart & Home pattern paper pack. It is the perfect background for your cards.
Check out how well the pattern paper goes with the tree from this stamp set.
I made this card for a masculine challenge in the World Card Making Group on Facebook. Totally forgot I had made it and made another one. It was your win as that meant I could post it here. I used the tree image for the inside of my card and envelope.
Want some more ideas for masculine birthday cards? Look at this idea that uses the Positive Thoughts stamp set. If you have someone who likes sailing or being on the water, check out this idea that uses Sailing Home.
Here are all the details for the Stampin’ Up Amazing Silhouettes Tree card so you can make your version.
- Card Base: Shaded Spruce 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded in the middle
- Basic Gray: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Heart & Home pattern paper: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Basic Gray: 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ – 3 strips
- White: scraps for stamping and fussy cutting and 1/2″ x 3″
Let’s Make It
- fold and burnish the card base
- add the Heart & Home pattern paper to the Basic Gray panel
- glue the 3 strips of Basic Gray at an angle to the upper portion of the Basic Gray panel – see photo above
- add the Basic Gray panel to the card front
- stamp the tree onto the White scrap using Shaded Spruce ink
- fussy cut the tree image following the stamped outline
- use dimensionals to attach the tree to the left side of the card front
- stamp the sentiment onto the White strip using Shaded Spruce
- angle cut each end of the sentiment – see photo above
- add the sentiment to the lower right hand corner using dimensionals
January Host Code: BWBA27TE
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Shopping Cart for the Stampin’ Up Amazing Silhouettes Tree cardProduct List
I hope the Stampin’ Up Amazing Silhouettes Tree card inspired you to create a masculine birthday card.
If you need to add of the supplies I used to add to your collection, click on the photo above. I would be honored to be your Demonstrator. Have a Marvelous Monday!