Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug
Hello Everyone – I am sharing one of the cards we did not choose for our Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug Stamp Camp.
Vicky and I have put our heads together and we are again pooling our resources. Today begins our Across the Waves program.
We have chosen to use Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug for the month of February. We are going to show you why you need to join us for the Ladybug Stamp Camp!
I have been having so much fun playing with the Hello Ladybug stamp set and working on cards for our stamp camp. This set has some great images for making your cards. Check out this card that I eliminated from the choices as it was cute but did not really grab me.
The images in this set create fun cards and the coordinating punch makes an adorable ladybug.
Look at this adorable ladybug with the cute smile. She is perfect for you handmade cards.
I have been playing with this stamp set and the Heart & Home pattern paper and the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug for our stamp camp. I have made several cards and will be making more. I want to have lots of ideas to choose from so you get the cutest cards. Have you signed up yet? If not check out the details and sign up now so you don’t miss all the fun!
I used that cute ladybug image to decorate the inside of my card and my envelope.
The pattern paper we are using in the stamp camp is perfect for all kinds of cards. Here is an idea that uses the same paper as today’s card. This idea uses the wood pattern that is on the back of this paper.
Here are the details for today’s card so you use them to make your card.
- Card Base: White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded in the middle
- Pale Papaya: 4″ x 5 1/4
- Heart & Home pattern paper: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Garden Green: 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- White: 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ and scraps for stamping and fussy cutting
Step by Step
- fold and burnish the card base
- add the Heart & Home pattern paper to the Pale Papaya panel
- attach the panel from above to card base
- stamp the leaf using Garden Green onto the White square
- glue the leaf panel to the Garden Green square
- use dimensionals to add the leaf element to the center of the card front
- stamp the ladybug using Memento Tuxedo Black and Real Red onto scrap of White
- fussy cut the ladybug out
- add the ladybug to the leaf square using dimensionals
February Host Code: R4RQEF7T
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Products used for the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug cardProduct List
I hope the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug card inspired you to sign up for the stamp camp. We will be Zooming to make 8 fun cards! Click here to sign up today!
Now it is time to head over to Vicky’s blog and check out the card she created for today.
Do you want to add these supplies to your collection? Click on the photo above and add it to your cart. I would be honored to be your Demonstrator. Have a Wonderful Wednesday!