Stampin’ Up Heart Punch Pack Masculine
Happy Monday Everyone – The black and white checked pattern paper makes this Stampin’ Up Heart Punch Pack Masculine card so easy!
With Monday being a masculine card idea post I decided to create a masculine card idea. I just love how the black and white pattern paper makes this card so eye catching.
I love using punches on my cards. The heart punch pack is a great duo set of punches that let you punch out your images quickly.
When making masculine cards you want a clean and simple layout. The angled black and white pattern paper is a great way to add interest. The advantage is you can make 2 cards when you cut your square down.
Don’t miss adding some of the matte black dots for just the right touch to your layout.
Adding some small hearts are a great way to decorate the inside of your card and envelope.
I love how the black and white checked pattern paper, black matte dots, and the scallop heart all combine for a striking card.
Here is another idea for a black, white, and red Valentine card that also is very eye appealing. And don’t miss this idea that has a cute coordinating pizza box.
Want all the details so you can make your version? Check them out below.
Card Base: Real Red 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Basic Black: 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
Pattern Party pattern paper: 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
White: scraps for stamping and die cutting
Let’s make it!
- fold and burnish the card base
- take the 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Black and mark 1/2″ from corner at lower left hand corner – see photo above
- cut the black from upper right hand corner to the mark you made at the bottom – see photo above
- the Pattern Party square is cut in half from top corner to opposite lower corner
- glue the 2 triangles together making sure it is evenly spaced on the top, side, and diagonal.
- attach the layered triangle to the card base leaving about 1/8″ on the left hand side – it will be even on the top and bottom
- stamp the sentiment using Real Red onto White
- punch out the sentiment with the coordinating punch
- punch out the scallop heart from White
- glue the 2 hearts together
- add dimensionals to the back of the heart and attach it to the card base – see photo for placement
- sprinkle on Black matte dots
January Host Code: BWBA27TE
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Shopping cart for Stampin’ Up Heart Punch Pack Masculine ideaProduct List
So did you like the Stampin’ Up Heart Punch Pack Masculine Idea Valentine I shared today? It was so each as that black and white checked paper did all the work.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have Marvelous Monday and a great start to your week!