Stampin’ Up Heart Punch Pack
Hello Everyone – the Stampin’ Up Heart Punch Pack is perfect for making a card for your friend for Valentine’s Day.
This week I am so excited to be focusing on Valentine’s cards. I worked on my cards last week and when I went to work on my product list I realized the stamp set I used is retired. We all have retired product so this week you will get some great ideas using current products you have along with retired items. Check out my first idea,
The Heart Punch Pack is a great way to add elements to your cards.
Paired with the Heart & Home pattern paper and the Dots embossing folder makes the perfect Valentine card. The image in the Heartfelt stamp set is a great one for using to make a card for a great friend. It is perfect for decorating the inside of the card and the envelope.
Look at all the details on this card. They all work together for a fabulous card.
Card Base: Fresh Freesia 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Basic Gray: 2″ x 5 1/2″
Heart & Home pattern paper: 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″
White: 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
scraps for stamping and die cutting
Let’s Make It!
- emboss the right side of the card front using the Dots embossing folder
- fold and burnish the card base
- attach the Heart & Home pattern paper to the Basic Gray strip
- cut a length of Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon and attach using Tear & Tape to make a strip down the left hand side – see photo above
- add the Basic Gray strip on the left hand side of the card front leaving about 1/8″ from the edge
- stamp the scallop heart image using Fresh Freesia ink onto a scrap of Basic White
- punch out the image using the scallop heart punch
- add the heart to the card front using dimensionals
- stamp the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo ink on the 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ strip of White
- punch each end using the Lovely Labels pick a punch
- use dimensionals to add the sentiment to the card front at the bottom
- tie a bow with the ribbon and attach to the ribbon strip with a glue dot
January Host Code: BWBA27TE
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Here are the supplies I used for the Stampin’ Up Heart Punch Pack Valentine cardProduct List
Pull out your retired stamps and make your version of the Stampin’ Up Heart Punch Pack. It can be created using any supplies.
Have a Sensational Sunday! Make sure you come back tomorrow for a masculine idea!