Stampin’ Up Seas the Day Crabs
Happy Wednesday everyone – all my crab loving friends will love my Stampin’ Up Seas the Day Crabs creation today.
As you know Vicky from vicky-wright.com and I have teamed up to give you a mini blog hop each Wednesday.
This month we are focusing on the Seas the Day bundle which is in the current Jan – June mini catalog.
Purchase this bundle and save 10%
I wanted to use the crabs from the set and knew my Maryland friends would love the blue crabs I stamped. I discovered how to make them look like blue crabs several years ago when we had another set with crabs in it. Here is a close up so you can see those cute crabs.
Since those crabs were so cute I had to use them along with the blog from Artistically Inked to do the inside of the card and envelope.
In case you missed some of the other cards I made using this bundle, here is another one where I used the same frame. If are into octopus, here is one I made using another of the patterns from the Waves of the Ocean pattern paper.
To see what Vicky did this week, click on the photo below.
Ready to make this card? Here are all the details.
Measurements for Stampin’ Up Seas the Day Crabs card
Card Base: Balmy Blue 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Waves of the Ocean pattern paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″ I used the Night of Navy and White pattern
White: scraps for stamping and die cutting
Step by Step
- fold and burnish the card base
- using the frame die and the pattern paper cut out the underwater frame Note – save the bubbles that the frame cuts out to add to your card front
- glue the frame to the card front using Multipurpose liquid glue
- ink up the crab using Garden Green and with a sponge dauber and Pacific Point ink the legs and claws of the crab, stamp the crab on the scrap of White
- repeat above procedure to stamp a second crab
- use the coordinating dies to cut out the crabs
- add the crabs to the inside of the frame using dimensionals
- glue one some of the bubbles that were left when you cut out the frame
March Host Code – HNSQQKGF
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Products used to make the Stampin’ Up Seas the Day Crabs cardProduct List
Hop on over to Vicky’s blog and check out her card for another idea for this bundle. Have you ordered yours yet? Don’t miss it!
Thanks for visiting me today and I hope my cute crabs have inspired you to order this bundle!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
March Host Code
Save 20% on the mini Cut & Emboss Machine and select stamp sets