Stampin’ Up Eden’s Garden
Hello Everyone – Stampin’ Up Eden’s Garden has some great images and the coordinating dies make cardmaking easy.
Combining different products is a great way to extend your supplies. Stampin’ Up Eden’s Garden works great with Pretty Prints pattern paper. I love the dandelion looking pattern and used just a leaf stamp and a sentiment for this quick and easy card.
There are 2 images in the set that I love. The feathery looking sprig and the one I used on today’s card.
There is a lot of detail on this card. Here is a close up so you can see some of it.
That cute little stamp was perfect for the inside of the card and the envelope. I also mimicked the edge of the card front on the inside of the card and the envelope.
I have not played with Eden’s Garden much but I have done a few cards with it. This one uses the stamps to create the focal image. The dies have a fun sentiment die cut that is fun to include.
Want to make your version in a different color? Here are all the details.
Card Base: Blackberry Bliss 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 2 1/8″ x 2 1/8″
Blackberry Bliss: 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ and 2 1/8″ x 4 1/4″ and scrap for die cutting
Pretty Prints pattern paper: 2″ x 4 1/8″ – dandelion looking pattern
Let’s Make It!
- affix stamps to blocks
- fold and burnish the card base
- use the small stamp with the dots and Blackberry Bliss to stamp around the edge of the large White panel
- glue the panel to the card front
- attach the pattern paper to the Blackberry Bliss panel that is a little larger
- add the panel to the left side of the card front – see photo above
- use the Blackberry Bliss strip and die cut using the edge die from the die collection
- adhere the decorative strip to the card front with the straight edge at the top and about 1 3/4″ from the bottom
- stamp the sentiment in the middle of the small White panel
- stamp the small stamp with the dots around the edge of the small White panel using Blackberry Bliss making sure to stay away from the sentiment – see photo above
- glue the sentiment panel to the small piece of Blackberry Bliss
- add dimensionals to the back of the sentiment panel and add it to the right hand side of the card front about 3/8″ above the decorative strip
- sprinkle on some Opal Rounds
June Host Code – WHYFJK76
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Shopping cart for Stampin’ Up Eden’s GardenProduct List
This was a fun card to make with the stamping around the edge. It would be a great card to make using the other colors in the Pretty Prints pattern paper collection.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope I inspired you with the Stampin’ Up Eden’s Garden card. Have a Marvelous Monday!
June Host Code
June Inspirations in Ink Tutorial Bundle – get it free with a $35 order using the host code above