Stampin’ Up On the Horizon bundle
Hello Everyone – don’t miss getting this beautiful Stampin’ Up On the Horizon bundle!
I love using this suite as I can use it for so many seasons and scenes. The pattern paper can be used for all of the seasons making it perfect to use year round. The different scenes range from the grasslands, mountains, and even has some water paper included. That makes this the perfect pattern paper to have in your stash.
The Facebook Group CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge had a case a retiring bundle from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog challenge this week. You could CASE any project that uses a retiring bundle. When I looked through the catalog I only have 1 bundle that is retiring. I have the On the Horizon bundle so I chose to use that with the mountain picture on the left of page 43.
I love the variety of dies in this bundle. Using them on my cards lets me create a variety of scenes.
The sample in the catalog did a mountain scene but I chose paper that would let me create forest scene. For the top panel I chose to use a stitched rectangle since I did not have the diorama dies. I also used the Fern 3D embossing folder as I felt that fit the forest scene.
To carry the theme to the inside and for the envelope I used the cluster of trees.
Here is an idea that fits right into the forest scene. How about this idea for a beach scene.
Want all the details for today’s idea? Here they are!
Card Base: Basic White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Mossy Meadow: scrap for die cutting
White: scrap for stamping and die cutting
New Horizons pattern paper: pattern with green forest in the center – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
green mottled piece – 4″ x 5 1/4″
Step-by-step for the Stampin’ Up On the Horizon bundle
- affix all stamps to blocks
- fold and burnish the card base
- using the green mottled piece and the stitched rectangle die that is about 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ die cut the pattern paper placing the rectangle at an angle – see photo above
- emboss the green mottled piece with the Fern 3D embossing folder
- add dimensionals to the back of the green mottled piece making sure to add extra support around the edge of the cut out
- add the green mottled piece to the pattern with the green forest in the center
- glue the layered pattern paper to the card front
- using the tree die and the large wave die and Mossy Meadow card stock cut out both
- apply dimensionals to the back of the tree die piece and attach across the front of the rectangle cut out – see photo above
- take the large wave piece and your snips to trim the ends so the piece fits on the card front
- add dimensionals to the center of the large wave piece and a glue dot to the left side of the wave and attach it to the card front overlapping the tree piece you already added – see photo above
- die cut the fence from White then use Crumb Cake and the woodgrain stamp to add some weathering to the fence
- cut off 2 of the posts on the right side of the fence so it will fit on the card front then glue it to the lower left hand corner
- stamp the sentiment using Mossy Meadow in and then fussy cut around the sentiment
- add the sentiment to the card front using dimensionals and placing it just under the wave piece
June Host Code – WHYFJK76
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Products used for today’s creationProduct List
I love how I changed the scene from the one in the book. The catalog is a great resource for inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope the Stampin’ Up On the Horizon bundle inspired you. Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
June Host Code
June Inspirations in Ink Tutorial Bundle – get it free with a $35 order using the host code above
Welcome to The Craft Room – looking for ideas? Click the link below to get all the details and sign up.