Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug Cute Card
Hello Everyone – I used that adorable ladybug image for my Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug Cute Card today.
I just love that smiling ladybug in this bundle. She is adorable and brings a smile to my face when I see her on a card. I am sure you will smile also when you see today’s card.
Vicky from vicky-wright.com and I have teamed up to give you Across the Waves Mini Blog Hop. Each Wednesday we will be sharing & featuring a project created with a nominated Stamp Set or Bundle.
This month our focus is on the Hello Ladybug bundle
The black and white gingham ribbon is perfect to use with the cute ladybug. I used a small bow on my card today.
Have you seen some of the ladybug cards I have created this month? Check out this cute pink ladybug card. The punch in the bundle is very versatile as I used it on this card to make a flower and a butterfly.
Now to see what Vicky created with this bundle, click the image below and check out her card.
Card Base: White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Heart & Home pattern paper: 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ I used the large plank paper
Real Red: 3 5/8″ x 3 5/8″ and scrap for die cutting
White: scraps for stamping and die cutting
Ready to make the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug Cute Card
- fold and burnish the card base
- glue the pattern paper to the Real Red square
- attach the square from above to the card base centering the 2 sides and having the same space at the top
- stamp the leaf from the stamp set onto a scrap of White using Old Olive
- die cut the leaf using the Layering Circles that measures 2 3/4″
- die cut the scallop circle that goes with the image above in Real Red
- glue the 2 circles together
- add the circles to the center of the square on the card using dimensionals
- stamp the ladybug using Memento Tuxedo Black and her body using Real Red
- fussy cut the ladybug
- use dimensionals to add the ladybug to the circle – see photo above
- tie a bow with the black and white gingham ribbon and add it to the lower left hand corner of the square with a glue dot
- sprinkle on some black classic matte dots
February Host Code: R4RQEF7T
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Products used to create the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug Cute CardProduct List
I hope our cards today inspired you to pull out the bundle and make some cards. If you don’t have the bundle, click the image above and order yours. You would love making the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug cute card and all the other ideas I have shared.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
You can still sign up for the Ladybug Stamp Camp by clicking the image below.
Check out my March Intermediate Class and sign up today.
If your are more of an avid crafter, my March Advanced Class is perfect for you. Click the image and sign up today!
This is so cute Robbie. Love the layout.