Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug Hello
Hello Everyone – a fun ribbon treatment was used on the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug Hello card.
I cannot stop playing with the cute ladybug and creating fun cards with the bundle. Today’s card is an example of a quick and easy card.
Vicky from vicky-wright.com and I have teamed up to give you Across the Waves Mini Blog Hop. Each Wednesday we will be sharing & featuring a project created with a nominated Stamp Set or Bundle.
This month our focus is on the Hello Ladybug bundle
Look at this cute ladybug that is so easy to make using the punch. I just love the body with those antennae.
The stamp set has a couple of cute ladybug images. This card uses one of the cute ones with the same Heart & Home pattern paper. The pattern paper is versatile and is a great one to use with trees like this card.
Now to see what Vicky created with this bundle, click the image below and check out her card.
Card Base: White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
Heart & Home pattern paper: 1″ x 5 1/2″ wood grain pattern and 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ green leaf pattern
Basic Black: scrap for punching
Real Red: scrap for die cutting
White: scraps for stamping and punching
Ready to make the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug Hello
- fold and burnish the card base
- add the wood grain paper to the green leaf paper
- add the pattern paper to the card base about 1/8″ from the left edge
- use the punch and Basic Black paper to punch out the body
- stamp the wings on scrap paper using Real Red ink
- add the dots on the wings using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- punch out the wings using the punch
- add the wings to the body using a dimensional
- cut 2 strips of the Black & White gingham ribbon
- criss cross the ribbon and add to the card front using a glue dot
- add the ladybug on top of the ribbon with a dimensional
- stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of white using Real Red ink
- use the smallest Layering Circle to die cut the sentiment
- die cut a Real Red circle using the next largest Layering Circle
- glue the 2 circles together and add it to the upper right of the card front
- sprinkle on some gray Matte Dots
February Host Code: R4RQEF7T
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Products used to create the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug HelloProduct List
Have you checked out Vicky’s add on class? She is using the Let’s Set Sail for her tutorial. Check out this fabulous card she made while playing with the set. Make sure you click the photo to sign up for her class.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I had to share with you today. I hope you got some ideas you can use from the Stampin’ Up Hello Ladybug Hello creation.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!