Stampin’ Up Nature’s Prints Clean & Simple
Hello Everyone – check out this remake of a popular card with the Stampin’ Up Nature’s Prints Clean & Simple idea.
I had a very popular card on Pinterest I posted in April 2020. I thought I would use that card to make an updated version.
I love the daisy from the other set but I am quickly loving the daisy in the Stampin’ Up Nature’s Prints stamp set.
Check out the details on this clean and simple idea.
This daisy is so cute and makes the best way to decorate the inside of the card and the envelope.
The card is so easy to make. Here are the details so you can try your version.
Card Base: Starry Sky 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
Starry Sky: 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
Let’s make it!
- affix all stamps to blocks
- fold and burnish the card base
- use the border die of your choice to die cut the right side of the larger White panel
- tie the Starry Sky metallic ribbon around the lower portion of the panel from above
- add the die cut panel to the card front using Tear & Tape
- stamp the flower image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- use glycerin coloring to color the flower heads – Note: to do glycerin coloring, add ink to a block, add a drop of glycerin to the block near the ink, use a blender pen to mix the glycerin and ink – you can determine the color you get by mixing in more glycerin for a lighter color or less glycerin for a darker color – use the blender brush to color the flower head. Make sure you scribble off any color before storing the blender pen.
- glue the image panel to the Starry Sky panel
- add the panel to the card front using dimensionals
- add Wink of Stella to the flower heads to mimic the sparkle of the ribbon
May Host Code – V3TFE3GS
Use this host code when your order is under $150 and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Products used for the Stampin’ Up Nature’s Prints Clean & SimpleProduct List
Thanks for visiting me today and I would love to know if you like the newer version of the Stampin’ Up Nature’s Prints Clean & Simple. Leave me a message and let me know.
Have a Marvelous Monday!
May Host Code
May Inspirations in Ink Tutorial Bundle – get it free with a $35 order using the host code above
Coming Soon –